The first step is to select the service(s) you require from International Science Editing’s website, enter your details and upload your manuscript.
When sending us your manuscript, you should include:
- Your personal contact information including your name, work postal address, telephone number, email address and backup email address
- Your area of research
- The title of your article
- The titles of the target journals that you intend to submit your manuscript to
- All tables and figures
- Any previous reviewer comments
- The manuscript’s list of references
Within 1 working day of placing your order International Science Editing will send you an email confirming your order details. Typically, manuscripts under 5000 words are returned in 5 working days and larger manuscripts are returned in 7 working days, although urgent manuscripts may be returned quicker by selecting our Fast Track service.
Once you have submitted your order your manuscript will be assigned to an experienced editor particular to your academic field. Your manuscript will be edited and returned to you via email by the date indicated in the confirmation email. The editor will communicate with you personally on any queries which may arise during the editing process and will supply you with detailed feedback in relation to your paper.
When your manuscript has been edited and returned to you, International Science Editing will send you an invoice with payment instructions.
We accept Laser, Visa and MasterCard.