International Science Editing’s Multiservice Package includes standard editing, unlimited revisions, full manuscript formatting and a cover letter
For authors (from all STEM disciplines) who use our Peer Review Package. Please note that our Peer Review service is only available to manuscripts in the traditional IMRAD (Introduction, Methods, Results, and Discussion) format.
- You will receive unlimited revisions (for up to 1 year).
- You will have dedicated support from our staff.
- We will check that the papers meet your target journal’s submission criteria.
- Our service also includes editing fundamentals such as improved grammar, punctuation, spelling, and consistency.
High Impact journals want to publish papers with novel research ideas and a clear ‘take-home’ message. We can help you develop this message and increase the chances of your paper being published.
Our team of PhD subject-matter experts can help re-write and structure your paper and offer helpful suggestions and advice for revisions, e.g. if more detailed information is necessary to back up your arguments, or if non-standard terminology is used.
We also look at the following:
- Would your data be better presented in a table or graph?
- Could your paper benefit from a glossary of terms?
- Excessive wordiness can be eliminated, with subject-specific terms and units made consistent throughout to give your paper a succinct and professional finish.
- Using meaningful and logical headings, sensible paragraphs and sentence structures and improved language flow can give your paper maximum impact and enhance the likelihood of your paper being accepted.
The cover letter introduces your work to the journal. To provide a good first impression it is important that the cover letter is well written. Our experienced staff can write the cover letter for you and ensure that it contains all the required information.
To upload your manuscript online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, please click here and choose the service you require.
For some tips on creating a good cover letter, please see our blog posts, https://www.internationalscienceediting.com/category/cover-letter/